STEEL IMAGE INVESTMENT IN YOUR SAFETY
- SANS regulation and legislation understanding
- Informing the Authorities
- Informing the General public
- Implementing and insisting on regulations
- Ensuring that our product range complies
- Research of products
- Engineer approval
- Engineer Compliance Certifications
WHAT HAVE WE DONE FOR THE GENERAL PUBLIC AND BUILDING INDUSTRY
- We are in close contact with our Building Inspectors and Head of departments
- We inform the Authorities of non-compliant installations
- Steel Image have hosted information sessions to assist our Authorities understanding of the codes and implementation thereof. This will be done on a regular basis
- We will continue to strive in our positive quest of awareness
- The role of the Homeowner is to ensure Building regulation compliance is stipulated in a contract.
- It stays the Homeowner responsibility to ensure the Balustrade is signed off by a structural Engineer and in the case of glazing that the relevant impact test certificates is provided by your contractor.
By following the law and complying with SANS we all take a responsibility to be safe and reducing the risk by abiding to SANS and legislation.